Scientific contributions to the ADASS conference can be in oral or poster form and must adhere to ADASS Presentation and Publication Policies. In particular:
- The first author is the presenting author, and must attend the conference.
- Registered attendees may present only one contributed paper (oral, poster, or focus demo)
- Attendees or collaborators may be co-authors on any number of presentations.
- Only papers that are presented at the conference will be published in the proceedings
- Demo Booths are not subject to the single-presenter restriction.