The final announcement for ADASS XXIX is out. Read the detail in this PDF.
The Second announcement for ADASS XXIX is below. See also this PDF.
A reminder that some deadlines for ADASS XXIX are coming up:
- August 1st is the deadline for making bookings at the negotiated group rates. Note that you if you miss this, you can still make a booking, but will have to do so through the hotels directly. You will not get the group rate, but you may find other offers available. Please note that the individual hotels may have different cancellation policies.
- The deadline for early registration for ADASS XXIX is August 30th. You may still register after this deadline but at an increased cost.
- August 30th is also the deadline for requesting a Demo Booth.
- September 6th is the deadline for submitting abstracts for poster presentations. Poster space is limited to 200, and we will have to stop accepting new abstracts if we hit that cap, so you should submit your abstract early if possible.
- The deadline for signing up for tutorials will be September 18th.
The list of invited speakers, promised for this second announcement, is included below.
- Eleonora Alei (INAF)
- Christine Banek (LSST)
- Ranga-Ram Chary (IPAC, Caltech)
- Josep Colomé (Institut d’Estudis Espacials de Catalunya)
- Michael Crusoe (Common Workflow Language project)
- Jacqueline Faherty (American Museum of Natural History)
- Juan Gonzalez (ESAC)
- Daniela Huppenkothen (U. Washington)
- Joseph Mazzarella (IPAC, Caltech)
- Andre Offringa (ASTRON)
The First announcement for ADASS XXIX is out. Read the detail in this PDF.